[time-nuts] Things to look for when buying a few FE-5680A's?

Brad Stockdale brad at shinji.net
Wed Jan 25 19:35:59 UTC 2012

Chris,

    Thank you for the input on the subject. I'll keep my eyes open for
the two different kinds. In all honesty, I probably don't need to alter
the frequency... I just like the ability to interrogate the unit for
other values such as reading the ADC's and health status bits. I've seen
other threads about undocumented commands and values, and that sort of
stuff kind of intrigues me.

    Do you know of any other reference manuals for these units? I found
one PDF that seems to cover the operation and use of the modules pretty
well. I was curious if there were any other docs out there. I know that
there's an FAQ site for the units, and I've been reading over that site.
Good info.

    I'll keep my eyes open for the two different kinds.

Thank you,
Brad Stockdale