[time-nuts] eBay FE-5680A

Brad Stockdale brad at shinji.net
Sat Jan 28 22:28:09 UTC 2012

All,

    I am getting ready to order a few FE-5680A's from eBay and I noticed
that all of the sellers are from Asia. Is this typically the case or
are there some US based sellers? The reason I ask is because I'm always
leery of buying things that ship from Asia. I've ordered stuff twice
from other sellers in Asia (Hong Kong in one case and China in
another). Ive only got stuck a couple times on eBay and both times it
was with my deals with ppl in Asia.

    So, I guess this is my question: are the Asia based sellers on eBay the
"normal suspects" and should I be concerned that I won't get the units
I order?

Thanks,
Brad Stockdale