[time-nuts] eBay FE-5680A

Rob Kimberley robkimberley at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 29 10:56:08 UTC 2012

Hi Brad,

I've had no problems so far. I bought a couple on a free postage deal (took
about a month). Both worked fine, and just in process of building them into
a case.

Communications with the guy in China were first class. You also need to
realise, that you are getting one hell of a deal with the prices quoted on
EBay from China. These Rubidiums from direct from FEI or one of their reps
are going to be in excess of $1000 each new. OK, you take the risk of the
odd dud, and also you don't know how old they are and how long they'll run,
but at the prices quoted it is well worth the risk.

I hope that helps.

Rob Kimberley