[time-nuts] Racal-Dana 1991 w. Option 4C - what is that ?

John Howell j at howell61.f9.co.uk
Mon Jan 30 18:08:17 UTC 2012

According to the manual (publication TH62B4 issue 4.10.91) options 04T, 04A, 04B are all 10MHz. No mention of 04c. I vaguely remember hearing that Racal were so satisfied with their 5MHz standards than rather than produce a 10MHz version they simply attached a frequency doubler. I have a 9421 with doubler board attached.

John H.