[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB-ETH - Linux examples ?

cfo xnews2 at luna.kyed.com
Mon Jan 30 19:23:10 UTC 2012

I just got my Prologix GPIB-ETH

I am 90% Linux Ubuntu based , and would like to get 99% based.
So i am looking for some C code examples, implementing the linux
networking part.

I have sen the Prologix example C/C+ , but it's WINSOCK.

I was thinking ... There must be someone out there using a Prologix GPIB-
ETH with linux , that might want to share some code/lib.

I saw a ref. for some Prologix stuff in the TimeLab source (win32 i
think) , but i can't seem to find the source.

CFO