[time-nuts] Leap second

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Jul 1 00:16:59 UTC 2012

Ah well, that's it been and gone, another of those blink and you'll miss it
 and why did I feel obliged to sit up until 0100 UK time waiting for it  to
happen type experiences?

Lady Heather very obligingly logged it for me and for posterity, but
looking at the logs in hindsight didn't seem quite the same so there was I,  in
glorious technicolour and real time to boot,waiting for that magical
23:59:60, and just a little bit more than half asleep:-)

I really must remind myself in future not to tease folks that collect
train numbers:-)

Nigel
GM8PZR