[time-nuts] So, how did you spend your leapsecond?

Edgardo Molina xe1xus at amsat.org
Sun Jul 1 16:05:55 UTC 2012

I was dinning at an Argentinean restaurant with my wife and some
friends of her.

Armed with a 3G Internet equipped iPad and sharing the story with the
people at the table. Good food, good company and the opportunity to
shine publicly (at least for a leap second), explaining time keeping
to a table full of psychologists. A lonely engineering soul being
analyzed for sure by the phycological minds.

Nice warm and rainy afternoon in Mexico City.

Regards to you all,

Edgardo Molina
XE1XUS