[time-nuts] Leap second? Yay or nay?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Jul 2 01:03:47 UTC 2012

Hi Jim:

Would you rather have these minor problems or have a much bigger one when they make a larger correction?
That's assuming that the leap second would be replaced by the leap minute or something similar on a larger time scale so
that the the time had some relationship to the Earth's rotation.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com