[time-nuts] timelab

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Thu Jul 5 04:49:15 UTC 2012

You're welcome, good to hear it's helpful!  Yes, the front-panel display
rate control is what I use to limit the data rate on my 5370 -- see the last
part of my longer post from yesterday.

The sample rate field in the dialog box is only used to tell TimeLab what
the actual data rate is.  The program doesn't alter the counter's controls
at all.

-- john, KE5FX
www.miles.io