[time-nuts] Timing Health Monitoring

Chris Hoffman cq.kg6o at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 19:17:11 UTC 2012

Mr. Sproul: I really like your solution! Do you mind emailing me code and schematics?

Bob, you right: I should be watching slips with a PPS-actuated buffer. For now, I don't have the resources for a ready-made dual-input counter, but the strangest/best things seem to show up at the flea market when I'm least expecting them ;) For now, I will be conducting research on integrating a rudimentary counter on top of Mr. Sproul's design.

Chris: It should be no issue to take your comparator and 'tape' an A/D pin to it for digital monitoring, either (I'm not sure how Bob's design is implemented, but it appears roughly equivalent). Do you have any examples I should be looking for?

-CH

Chris Hoffman
cq.kg6o at gmail.com
http://ar.ctur.us