[time-nuts] Trimble Mini-T end of life

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Thu Jul 19 20:40:45 UTC 2012

Hi Said,

I know everyone is going to ask for the kitchen sink to be thrown in.  BUT, how about
just making a replacement that does exactly the same job with no added thrills ?
That way your spending the least amount to produce a product and keeps the cost down
to the customer which may cause them to want to keep designing with that particular
product.

just saying........

Bill....WB6BNQ