[time-nuts] Zero-Crossing Detector Design?

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Thu Jul 19 22:17:32 UTC 2012

I always add "  site:febo.com  " to my google time-nut searches.  It
cuts out the sites that copy or refer to the list.  You may also want to
click on " More search tools" in the left column and then click on
Verbatim.  That stops google from substituting things in your search
string.  Sometimes it helps, sometimes it makes things worse.

Ed