[time-nuts] Heather Problem..

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 06:09:45 UTC 2012

For any programs which may need user-level access to their directory (e.g.
for the user to edit a .INI file) I now use a \Tools\ rather than the
Program Files directory, so I would use:

  C:\Tools\Heather\

and so forth.  It also avoids the requirement for quotation marks round
paths with spaces.  This makes things easier on Windows Vista and Windows-7,
although you lose a little protection, so I would only use this for programs
I trusted.

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu