[time-nuts] What's the easiest way to divide by 10 for Thunderbolt reference output?

Chris Wilson chris at chriswilson.tv
Tue Jul 24 12:51:41 UTC 2012

> Ready made or to be built? Use a divide-by-10 (7490-like) set to divide
> with 50% duty cycle or divide by 5 then by 2.

Thanks for the reply Azelio.

Sorry, should have said, ready built, got too many half finished jobs
on the go right now. FAR too many according to my wife....

Will be needing some sort of line distribution amplifier soon, been
buying test gear! I believe some people have had good results with TV
aerial distribution amps?

Thanks.

--
       Best Regards,