[time-nuts] Lightsquared questionfor SFO area....

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Sat Jul 28 04:56:39 UTC 2012

I've had a graph logging on my HP3816A in San Jose. I see one big glitch
on 7/27 ~17:00 UTC. I don't know if it unlocked, nor if it was from
something received, or some jump in my hardware. Other than that one
jump, I don't see anything unusual over the last week or so.

There must be others around here who also have been logging GPSDO's.