[time-nuts] 5MHz ocxo- Opening Solder sealed cans

Paul Flinders paul at flinders.org
Sun Jul 29 06:33:04 UTC 2012

On 29/07/12 07:21, Mike Millen wrote:

> Fluxclene is also excellent for removing glue residue left by labels,
> etc.

Yes, I saw your previous message and certainly plan to try it (might try
some lighter fluid first). In fact was going to order it from link you
posted until I hit the £12 postage fee - Farnell stock it at only
fractionally above the Electrolube site - £16.80 vs £16.51 for the 1L
size and also sell the smaller sizes in one off quantities. Postage is
then free as long as I spend the £20 minimum order value - so once I've
accumulated a few more bits to buy from them I'll get some.