[time-nuts] Cables dor 10 mHz

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Tue Jul 31 00:02:44 UTC 2012

Weird timing, I was digging through the attic and two weeks ago found
a box with AMP stinger repair kits, a couple unopened MAUs,
and at least one said tool or two in the bottom of the box. There use
to be a few N connectors but I still use them so they ended up in the
RF connector box.

I use to have a few spools of the cable but one ham radio swap meet
and they went fast.

One of MAUs is bigger then one of my Linux based single board
computers with a network jack ! And I bet cost more to buy.

-pete