[time-nuts] Paywall rant

Jerry Mulchin jmulchin at cox.net
Tue Jun 5 20:23:02 UTC 2012

I joined IEEE for a while a few years ago with the hopes of being able to
access the libraries I wanted most. What a shock to find out that I had to
pay additional monies to get access to those files. So I quit the IEEE
and now I keep getting Emails from them asking me to join again at a
reduced rate of course. Now I can't get rid of their constant bugging me
to re-join again. It seems once you get on their Mailing List you can't
get off. Argh!!!

Jerry