[time-nuts] IRE thread

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Wed Jun 6 12:31:13 UTC 2012

Notes on the Network is a very handy series of books.  I got
exposed to it when I was working on a secure trunk card for a
customer.  Unfortunately the copies were his, and couldn't come
with me.  I have been in a quest to find some of the paper versions,
or absent luck with that, a pdf.  $700 is more than a little out of
my range!

-Chuck Harris