[time-nuts] Time-nut gettogether in Boulder

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 8 12:31:00 UTC 2012

Hi Rob, me too my collegue has had a condition diagnosed which means he
didn't fancy the trip either so I didn'r attend. I think the last was a
joint meeting with the location an tracking group,which I was not too
interested in. In fact I may have dropped off the mail list now.
Hope you are back to good heath again?
Best Wishes
Alan
G3NYK