[time-nuts] Power glitch

gary lists at lazygranch.com
Thu Jun 21 08:35:42 UTC 2012

Actually, the UPS will monitor glitches. Of course, not to the quality
of what Hal is doing.

I get the occasional glitch every few months, which the UPS absorbs. You
can hear it click. I use a double conversion UPS, so voltage and
frequency aren't an issue. [If you are going to use a UPS, double
conversion is the way to go. Noisy though.]