[time-nuts] Vectron Type 229 Crystal Oscillator

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon Jun 25 16:40:46 UTC 2012

Hi

Letting it sit on the power supply should not damage to an OCXO (this one or
any other). Having it "baked in" when you need it is a lot easier than
waiting two weeks once you have the need :)...

Some will stabilize to X.XXX pp(what ever) in fewer days than others. They
all get better if you leave them on power.

Bob