[time-nuts] HP-5065a advise and purchase decision

Edgardo Molina xe1xus at amsat.org
Sat Jun 30 16:27:58 UTC 2012

Dear Said,

Thank you for your advise on a complete time and frequency package. I
haven't heard of those models yet. I will look after your
recommendation and certainly will let you know if something shows
before even considering a purchase. GPS synch is a big plus as you
mention. I rather be attentive to the prey coming out of the rabbit
hole.

Regarding Cesium, still far away from my current budget. Not
discarding the idea in the future, but I would have to learn and walk
the steep learning curve of time and frequency experimentation first.
Thank you for your kind advise. I will keep my eyes wide open for
opportunities and how to evaluate them.

Kind regards,

Edgardo Molina