[time-nuts] AD9850 boards

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 1 02:12:55 UTC 2012

On 2/29/12 4:20 PM, Bob Camp wrote:
> Hi
>
> They look like part of an eval kit.  The docs on the kit might be out there.
>
> Bob

Like this
http://www.analog.com/en/content/CU_AD9850_evaluation_tools/fca.html

The part has been around a while
"    * AD9850 Evaluation Board Software for Windows 3.1
       (zip, 143,708 bytes)

"

*

     * AD9850 and AD9851 Evaluation Software Source Code
       (zip, 208,643 bytes)

However I don't see the eval board listed...  The AD9850 is about $15 each

Could be that they dumped all the eval boards...that's probably getting
to be a 15-20 year old part. (although I think we actually used them on
some spacecraft radar as a chirp generator.. the partnumber is
familiar.. maybe SRTM?)