[time-nuts] Questions about Austron 5000 Loran C receiver

Andy Lokken alokken at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 16:12:27 UTC 2012

Hi Paul:

It was your reports of the Great Lakes chain that got me interested in
this. I live in St. Paul, Minnesota, so I am hopeful of hearing it here. I
have a couple other LF receivers with which to try to hear Loran C, so I
still have options.

Obviously, before I invest much in this, I want to see that the feds have a
long term interest in maintaining Loran again, and especially the GL chain.

-Andy