[time-nuts] Austron 2000C Loran C Receiver

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Sun Mar 4 18:43:28 UTC 2012

Are they useless because of the 4 digit GRIs?

If so, how about introducing a synthesizer into the 10 MHz ref input to
jigger the 10.000 MHz to something close such that the receiver will think
that 96,460 is actually 96,400 or 96,500. The master oscillator driving
the synth will still be 10.000000 MHZ and the frequency error will be
useful, but very slightly out of cal.

-John