[time-nuts] military frequency standard pin out??

Paul A. Cianciolo paulc at snet.net
Wed Mar 7 15:45:28 UTC 2012

Hello Folks,

I found in my collection a frequency standard that I acquired mil surplus at
one time.

The model number of 2N6625-078-4718  internet search yields nothing on this
number.

The unit is a common looking one , approx. 4" x 3" x 4" with an aluminum
cover that comes off.

The cover has the layout of the parts.  The connector has 6 coax outputs
into a D type connector.

It appears 3 pins for power 1 is ground that easy to see but the others are

2) a  red white and black that leads to the circuit board

3) and a brown white and black also leads to the circuit board.

I would like to fire this up, but not burn it up.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Paul A. Cianciolo

W1VLF

http://www.rescueelectronics.com/

Our business computer network is  powered exclusively by solar and wind
power.

Converting Photons to Electrons for over 20 years