[time-nuts] MicroLogic ML200 Loran-C

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Mar 7 23:36:23 UTC 2012

I picked up a MicroLogic ML200 Loran-C a long time ago, and after playing
a bit with it, shelved it, as not really usable for time-nuts purposes.

Now, during the yearly cleaning of my lab, I dragged it out and powered
it up, and it still seems to work, sometimes.

I opened it up, and discovered that it is based on an Intel 4004
microcomputer and after resocketing some ICs it seems to work better.

If anybody has any information/manuals etc. for this beast, I'd love to
get hold of a copy.