[time-nuts] Agilent 53230A Counter

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 10 21:22:59 UTC 2012

For a new piece of equipment with a warranty the base price doesn't seem hugely excessive.    That being said I'm not in any hurry to buy one to replace my used hp 5370's.

I agree with the other poster about the excessive prices for used hp5313x series counters.   I can't imagine buying a used one on an auction site for a third of the retail price of a better product.

Sent from my iPad