[time-nuts] FE5680A Calibration

EB4APL eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es
Wed Mar 14 15:45:40 UTC 2012

My fast approach would be to trigger a scope with the 1 PPS from the GPS
receiver and observe the how the 10 MHz output of your Rb drifts.  1
full cycle per second is 1 e-7 so you'll need to use an stopwatch to
time long periods when you are fine adjusting .
Building (or buying) a GPSDO allows yo to make the comparison between
both 10 MHz outputs without the jitter in the GPS receiver 1 PPS.
Probably others in this list can suggest more elaborated and convenient
approaches to this.