[time-nuts] WWVB BPSK Receiver Project?

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Thu Mar 15 00:13:47 UTC 2012

Brooke,

As I've said, I don't care about the Time. The time determined by the
start of TV or radio programs is plenty good enough to keep any
appointments.

My only interest is as a standard of Time Interval as a reference for
synthesizers, counters, etc.

If you think about it, unless you are doing something like occultation or
eclipse timing or eBay, the ToD rarely matters.

They killed LORAN, which worked beautifully.

Now it looks like they are going to kill WWVB, which is a bit more
involved, but works.

GPS is not an option without a tall tower.

This is NOT progress, IMO.

-John