[time-nuts] Lady Heather on low power CPU/Linux?

Leigh L. Klotz, Jr WA5ZNU Leigh at WA5ZNU.org
Fri Mar 16 16:01:51 UTC 2012

I use this on Linux:

  cd ~klotz/.wine/drive_c/"Program Files"/Heather
  wine heather.exe /IP=localhost:45000 /TW=250

I use Ralph Smith's tboltd so heather connects to a TCP port, but you
can also just give a COM port to connect on the line above.
The /TW=250 gives reasonable performance without tremendous CPU usage.

http://wa5znu.org/2011/08/tbolt/

Leigh/WA5ZNU