[time-nuts] Chinese credit card fraud

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Sat Mar 17 14:33:31 UTC 2012

Some years ago, I bought some "original IBM" memory for a Thinkpad laptop.
The stuff physically fit, but shorted out when installed, because the
package profile was different.

I complained to eBay and spent a bunch of money on Express Mail, etc.

I got NOTHING.

Conclusion:  eBay "protections" are essentially worthless.

That's why I use the USPS MOs. Complaints have always been resolved to my
satisfaction.

YMMV,

-John