[time-nuts] Temex LPFRS-01

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Sat Mar 17 14:58:05 UTC 2012

Yes, correct. The problem is that I have no deionized water nor a suitable
oven. The use of the tetrachloroethylene has simplified the procedure for
me (after all I was refunded, should the Rb fail it is not a money loss).
Anyway I'll try to locate a supply for high quality deionized water, the
oven can be built... I have one item to process more carefully.