[time-nuts] IOTECH 488 EPROM

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:18:31 UTC 2012

I embarked on liberty basic and in parallel java. Hmm wonder if thats why I
did not get as far  since java for me has been a real detour. I had the HP
436 power meter working and getting data from an hp 5370 working. It really
at least in basic was a case of just doing the various commands at this
point. However since it seems few folks use basic, I started a new
experience. Java. Finally had a reason to do something.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL