[time-nuts] LORAN-C Reception on Cape Cod

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 02:56:36 UTC 2012

Thanks Stan
I told the austron to use the master.
Suspect I would get a nice increase by using the secondary.
Will have to try that.

I built an active splitter some years ago to drive up to 6 rcvrs.
Essentially a single opamp gain stage then a opamp as a buffer for each
coax out. Simple dumb and works well. The gain stage simply makes up a spot
of gain for the 140' of coax to the shack and the splitting. Think it was a
gain of 2-3 as I recall. Did the same thing in the same case for WWVB
rcvrs. Lets me run them all if I want.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL