[time-nuts] Red Box T'bolt (was: Trimble T'Bolt)

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 12:57:49 UTC 2012

Hi Ian

That sounds encouraging, what's the date code on yours?

I seem to recall previous discussions here regarding the possibility of
firmware upgrades and am pretty sure the answer was "No".

My current Tbolts have firmware 3.xx but I have had some in the past with
version 2.xx and don't recall any obvious differences.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR