[time-nuts] CW12-TIM

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Sat Mar 24 16:55:01 UTC 2012

Thomas, where did you buy your CW-12?  AFAIK, the Motorola version of
the CW-12 is a 'special order' item.  You can only buy the NMEA
version.  If you did buy the NMEA version, ask their tech support for
the Motorola firmware.  They sent it to me and I flashed it with no problem.

If you decide not to use the CW-12 in your Commsync and think you might
like to play with the 10 MHz output, there was an issue with the
frequency of that output.  Search the archives for details.  I can
provide the updated firmware that resolves the issue.

Ed