[time-nuts] Distribution amp - Use a video amp unit ?

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 13:02:47 UTC 2012

An Si junction can tolerate pretty high temperatures for a short while, or even a long while - Bob Pease reported having had a component sat on the hot end of a soldering iron for about 24 hours and still working afterwards ...

I've never seen a description of how they make those glass cased parts - I guess speed is important.

Dave