[time-nuts] Pulsar Source?

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 20:00:40 UTC 2012

Hi Chris;
All that is of course correct. But ultimately the pulsars are a better source, I see it as an application question, could it be utilized? Perhaps building an algorithm and basing corrections on multiple pulsars x-ray pulses like a GPS constellation for the next generation of conventional GPS.
Thomas Knox