[time-nuts] HP Z3801A Sale

Larry McDavid lmcdavid at lmceng.com
Sat Mar 31 03:43:30 UTC 2012

On 2/16/2012 Brad Stockdale announced here on Time-Nuts that he had a HP
Z3801A GPSDO for sale. I corresponded with Brad several times and he
reported that he sold one Z3801A to a list member and that this unit had
been modified to provide RS-232 rather than RS-422.

Brian subsequently sold me another Z3801A that was not modified to
provide RS-232 communication; I have not yet received that Z3801A.

I would like to correspond off-list with the buyer of the modified
Z3801A; I will appreciate a contact to my email address used here.

--
Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB
Anaheim, CA  (20 miles southeast of Los Angeles, near Disneyland)