[time-nuts] Setting up PRS10 with M12+T GPS

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Wed May 2 22:26:07 UTC 2012

Yes, all made clear.
Trigger on Ch.4, I see. You have written "green: 10MHz PRS10B" but it must
be A, otherwise it seems that the PPS and the 10MHz of the PRS10 are not
phase aligned. Moreover, the PRS10B seems to track the PRS10A with "some
delay" as the 10MHz from A spreads on more than 5nS (useful, the infinite
persistence, isn't it? I use it a lot)