[time-nuts] Motorola ONCORE M12+T timing gps reciever manual andschematic

Art Sepin art at synergy-gps.com
Thu May 3 11:12:43 UTC 2012

Ken,

You can find the complete M12+ User's Guide here:

http://www.synergy-gps.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=35&
Itemid=60

M12+ board layout is shown on page 17 and pin-outs are shown on page 18.

Technical data on other Motorola legacy GPS receivers is at the same
location. We'll be adding the official Motorola "Firmware Application
Notes" soon.

Art Sepin