[time-nuts] NTGS50AA, better than Thunderbolt

gary lists at lazygranch.com
Thu May 3 20:32:42 UTC 2012

It seems these sellers can at least do a go/no-go test. Sure they can't
quantify the products, but they can qualify them.

So you just get the PCB and no case?

I'm just irked that nowadays all these units are from China. If you
wizards want to do an open source gpsdo, count me in.

A bit OT, but if you follow mode-s receivers, eventually the "Beast"
will be using a timing reference for MLAT (multilateralization) use.
> http://www.modesbeast.com/product.html
Once the next generation Beast is running, there will be some
non-timenut demand for gpsdos.

When I found 3 new old stock Symetricom Starlocs at the Livermore swap
meet for $30 a pop, the surplus gods were looking down on me.