[time-nuts] NTGS50AA, better than Thunderbolt

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Thu May 3 21:30:20 UTC 2012

   There is a feedback rating for shipping cost.  A $60 charge to ship a
   PCB would rate the lowest score in that area from me, even if I did
   purchase one (which I didn't due to seeing that change).  And that
   isn't retaliation, that is honesty, and no, the seller wouldn't get a
   chance to "fix" the issue before my feedback.

   On 05/03/12, Mike S<mikes at flatsurface.com> wrote:

   On 5/3/2012 4:16 PM, Dan Rae wrote:
   > Yes, he did. Unfortunately I didn't check since I still had the page
   > open from earlier, and didn't find out till I went to Paypal...
   >
   > He certainly isn't getting positive feedback from me.
   You'd let your own oversight affect the feedback you leave? It's not
   his
   fault you didn't check the current listing. He has every right to
   change
   the price and/or shipping.
   To unsubscribe, go to
   [2]https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts