[time-nuts] NTGS50AA, better than Thunderbolt

Alan Hochhalter alanh137 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 21:35:55 UTC 2012

There are/were two listings for what looks like about the same thing.
 fluke.l is/was selling one with $25.00 shipping, but the markings on the
oscillator case look like 34310-0 or O whereas the other listing showed a
34310-T2 oscillator if I remember correctly.  I also see some 34310-T bare
oscillators on ebay so there are several versions of the oscillator.  I
have no idea how they differ.  I've got a Trimble unit I bought on ebay 2
or 3 years ago from some sort of telecomm equipment that is similar but
definitely from a different unit, and there are no markings on that
oscillator at all and it looks like the metal case is smaller and there is
no insulating foam around it.

Alan