[time-nuts] Interesting paper: Don't GPSD' your Rb...

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Fri May 4 10:53:48 UTC 2012

Sure? Now, this is interesting. Now I'm using the serial port to apply the
correction as it seems that the EFC is 8bit sampled and then applied to the
DAC which drives the C-field, so better directly use the DAC with the Fxx
command. Any clue about the X command? It is undocumented and seems to dump
some variables (among them the coarse and fine tuning values). Moreover it
appears that the Rxx or Lxx commands can read more that only the coarse
(L06) or fine (L0A) tuning values as stated on the manual.