[time-nuts] FS700 antenna

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri May 4 19:11:44 UTC 2012

Magnus
I finally get to help you after several years.
Any antenna will do. But it must draw a certain amount of current. I use a
430 ohm 1/2 watt resistor to insure that the 700 knows it has an antenna.
There is a antenna simulator in the manual. By the way I feed that and
numbers of other loran C rcvrs from a home brew active splitter so I have
to have the resistor on that feed.
The 700 has a great deal of sensitivity so it offers lots of flexibility.
If you have the $ buy a new one. But pretty sure you can't buy them anymore
from SRS.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL