[time-nuts] FS700 antenna

Stan, W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Sat May 5 18:18:34 UTC 2012

The classical approach:

Look at the spectrum and notch or filter out what is not wanted.

The FS-700 does have a set of filters and a front panel LORAN output
(w/gain)
to monitor with a spectrum analyzer for filter settings.

I like the AUSTRON model 2048 LF Multifilter, just like a 1X4 RF
multicoupler
with a series of 8 notch filters for ~70 thru 130 KHz, with a peak
indicator and a spherics indicator light.
Notch filters can be switch selected on the front or some are on the
real panel.

For intermittent signals like noises, the peak indicator lamp gets my
attention.

Stan, W1LE