[time-nuts] The Elusive 74AC175PC

Bob Martin k6rtm at comcast.net
Mon May 7 22:49:11 UTC 2012

The longer version:

My travels had me near a surplus place I hadn't visited in a while.  Wandering the aisles, I thought to myself, "Self, there's a part we need for the PICTIC II -- what was it?"  A quick Google search, and wandering down the aisles...

Ah, the elusive 74AC175PC! Probably 50 or so, in tubes.  I picked up a tube of 9 for 20 cents each.  National Semiconductor logo, 16 pin DIP, date code P9312AB so not quite as old as my kids, leads all shiny and bright.

I still need programmed PICs for my boards. Horse trading, anyone? Let me know if you need some of these parts.

73, Bob K6RTM in sunny Silicon Valley
preferred email: k6rtm at arrl.net